The principles on which our Management Policy is based.
The Cunext Group management policy is based on the following principles:
- All the organisation’s processes will be geared to fulfilling its mission and achieving its future vision. As such, they will be focused on:
- Achieving maximum levels of product quality, reducing returns and optimising costs.
- Innovating production, using analysis and improvement tools, including the adoption of new techniques and materials.
- Reducing (and if possible, eliminating) the production of hazardous waste and the necessary consumption of natural resources, as well as preventing contamination in the execution of all the Group´s activities.
- Achieving the goal of zero occupational and environmental accidents.
Access our complete Management Policy through the following link.